I finally reach a milestone, the BIG 3.0, a few months ago and never thought it will get here this soon. Bye to the 20s and hello 30s! Time to build.
I do hope that with ages, will come experiences, knowledges and wisdoms for personal growth.
Here are a few things I did over the years and a few things in my bucket list that I will love to do in the next 30 years. What’s your list like?As I reflected on the last 30 years of experiences in my life (the things and places I see, visited and have done), altho many has been achieved and experienced, I cannot wait for what the future hold in store for me to discover. I did not think that the BIG 30 will get here so soon. Cheer to 30s!
My highlights of 2014:
- New job (a step closer to where I wants to be)
- Lebanon foods (experience with nws at a local restaurant in Sacramento; kinda small but good experience, great foods)
- Magic Marketing Workshop
- Hmong Women Today Retreat at Harmony Ridge Lodge, Nevada City
- Hmoob Thoj rooj mov khi tes
- Fundraiser Event for ‘The Hmongstory 40 Exhibit’
- Travel to San Diego (first time being there, and love it)
- Amador Cellar; Behind the cellar door fest (Wine tasting pass in Amador county; tasty goods and great wine with my two little ladies; gotta do it again but next time go earlier because too many wineries to visit)
- Pro Bono – Hmong Seniors Class at Hmong Women Heritage Association (teach edible fruits carving & arrangement; basic).
- Sacramento Zoo (spend with two cute kiddos, their first time at a zoo)
- Morocc foods (experience w/ BBF at a local restaurant; great experience and foods; definitely worth the experience; dancers entertainment is included if dine on Friday and Saturday)
- Santa Cruz Boardwalk (visiting my brother w/ cousins and bring back memories of nws thiab kuv)
- Save Mart GRAPE ESCAPE (great wine and foods; definitely worth the $$$; will do it again in 2015)
- Yosemite National Park (First time there and love it)
- Miss Hmong South CA Banquet
- Lake Berryessa getaway
- New Hmong name (my dad gave me a new Hmong name on my BDAY; his new trend for his kids)
- Salinas, Monterey and Carmel getaway
- Pro Bono (edible fruits arrangement set up for Steve Ly’s Luau Party for Elk Grove City Council election)
- Spartan Race (Super)
- Halloween (my half-siblings first Halloween trick-or-treat)
- 2004 Honda Civic LX (bye to my old car of 11 yrs)
- 2014 Honda Accord Coupe L-S (brought a new car; another bill adding to my list of expense)
- Limousine & Wine Tasting (great experience, gotta do it again)
- Volunteer (Assist coordinated SHNY pageant)
- School (2 more classes to go until graduation…yayyy!)
I’m blessed for everything that come into my life and those on it’s way; the goods and the bads. 2014 been a journey of challenge; mentally, emotionally, and physically! I’m thankful for the experiences and I’m excited for 2015! What’s up next?